Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mmmmmmmmm

Prompt: Soul food. What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?
Prompt Author: Elise Marie Collins
An A-Z Guide to Healing Foods: A Shopper's Reference
@mysticflavor



Two words:
Fro. Yo.




this post a part of Reverb10: Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Found you on twitter. I wanted to see what others have to say about food for today's prompt. I can't help but think, OMG, I love FroYo! I live fairly close to the one in St Louis and I go there a lot in the summer (my favorite flavor is the raspberry pomegranate sorbet). :)

    The picture made me really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Hao- it is heaven! I live really close to it, too= blessing & curse;)

    Mrs. Mediocrity, I could probably live off of fro yo and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to FroYo, but love the Pinkberry! I assume it's the same. :)

    ReplyDelete