Monday, January 3, 2011

Core Story

Prompt: Core story. What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)

Prompt Author: Molly O'Neill
Harper Collins Children's
@molly_oneill


I want to help.
I want to help in any way that I can.
I'm tired of feeling useless; I know that I can do more.
All I ask for is relief, every now and then, from the pain so that I can do more.
So that I can do more for my family, my son, my self.
I want to feel free from pain so I can create.
I need to create.

To feel alive.

this post a part of Reverb10: Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.

4 comments:

  1. This speaks of yearnings and desire to offer more to your world. What a powerful thing to have at your core. I believe you will find ways to do all of these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muse, thank you! Your support means the world to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do help. Maybe in ways you didn't expect. There's a world out here on the web you are contributing to - by inspiring and supporting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, CS; I guess I never thought of it that way:)

    ReplyDelete