Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valen-Crafting!

Last night, I was invited to a party to make a bunch of Valentines.  It was a blast and I think I made just enough to give out to friends and family.  Things were going along swimmingly until I realized mine were looking sort of routine, boring, and predictable.  So I decided to turn things up a notch and found the perfect combination of imagery, glue, marker, stamps, and love for my "piece de resistance" (it's at the end).





and my favorite...








Happy Love Month, ya'll!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Ladies:) I'm pretty proud of that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valentines chocolate heart: $9.37
    Dinner at a fancy restaurant: too blasted much
    The perfect valentine featuring Weezy: priceless!

    Love it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Muse, YOU're priceless:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha! My daughter would love that last one. Happy V-Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, S! Happy Valentines Day:)

    ReplyDelete