Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Did It!

Okay, I finally did it- I opened an Etsy shop for my prints.  Part of my motivation came from a good friend who has been encouraging me to open up shop for a while now, and the other part came from the fact that my booth fee at this year's Earth Day festival is a bit steep. 

But yesterday, while my brother-in-law took my son to go see a movie, I worked on setting up shop.  Then, my son and I went to the local coffee shop for some free wi-fi and I uploaded pics of my artwork into my shop.  Once it was mostly ready (I'll be adding more prints in the coming week), I linked my shop to my personal FB page and within the hour, had three sales!

I'm so excited and definitely looking forward to what the coming months have to bring in terms of my artwork.  I also got accepted into that juried show and will be dropping off two pieces of my artwork this weekend.  Plus, I've got to put the finishing touches on the painting that I did in exchange for a website for the business my sister and I run.

Now on my way to swim with my momma'!  Man, it's early, but I love the water.

If you are interested in buying a print from me, now is the time to do it- I've got "pre-festival" pricing going on until April 15th!  Go here for art!

3 comments:

  1. Good things are coming your way. This is all so positive, it gives me a wonderful feeling. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I'm so excited:)

    ReplyDelete