Friday, May 6, 2011

Upside Down Rainbow




I'm feeling much better today, though it goes without saying, I miss my son terribly.  My little sis and I went to the park today and looked up to see this unusual rainbow. This, combined with the gorgeous weather was an instant cheer up. 

These two ducks just swam right towards us, "flew" up, and walked up to our feet.  I'm sure they were looking for breadcrumbs or something, but they were so cute! Hannah and I made complete asses of ourselves talking to them- we looked like we had never seen a duck before.  But one of them actually looked like it was smiling as he passed us.


Thank goodness for nice weather and a sister that stands by you no matter what!  Thanks, Hannah, for a great afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Emily. Happy Mother's Day. xo, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, S- Happy Mother's Day to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know today must have been bittersweet for you. Just know that I was thinking about you and so happy to see your thoughtful comment. Thank you. Happy Mother's Day (again).

    ReplyDelete